Cell phone repair training school providing accrediated certification classes in Houston, TX
For more information Visit TSCER – Texas School of Continuing Education & Recruitment at 9800 Centre Parkway Suite 625 Houston TX, 77036
Call 832.240.1786 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
The cell phone repair business is booming in today’s world of digital connectivity, making cell phone repair a prime opportunity for anyone who wants to leverage their technical skills to earn a potentially lucrative income. Whether you want to start your own cell phone repair business or simply learn how to repair cell phones so you can market your services to would-be employers, the following serves as your guide for entering the cell phone repair business.
Learn to repair cell phones
The first step to entering the business is learning to cell repair course. There are four different ways to learn how to repair phones: offline courses, online courses, self-teaching books, and the online self-taught approach. Each method has its own pros and cons, detailed below.
Offline cell phone repair courses
Offline cell phone repair courses are popular options, primarily because they offer real hands-on repair experience and direct interaction with instructors. Offline repair courses are also focused and fast, covering the most important repairs and administered over a specific period of days.
Another benefit to offline cell phone repair courses is third-party validation, which often comes in the form of a certificate that proves your expertise. It’s one thing to say you’re a professional cell phone repair tech, it’s another to have someone else verify it. Having such certification can bolster your reputation and help you land more, better, and higher-paying work.
Smartphone Repair Certification
8 weeks Executive Weekend Course leading to job or self-employment
[CHIP LEVEL BASIC ELECTRONICS]
* Introduction of Basic Electronics.
* Mobile Components Identification & knowledge.
* Mobile Phone components working.
* Uses of Multimeter.
* Mobile Components Testing & Checking.
* Practical Testing of Components by Multimeter.
[LAB MOBILE PHONE TECHNOLOGY & CODING]
2 & 3 weeks
* Introduction of Mobile Phone Technology.
* Type of Mobile Phone Technology.
* Working principal of Mobile Phone.
* Feature of Mobile Phone.(Bluetooth,G.P.R.S.,Infrared etc.)
* Removing Software Problem by Codes.
* Unlocking codes for G.S.M.Mobile.
* Unlocking codes for C.D.M.A. Mobile.
* Multimedia Set formatting Codes
(For virus removing problems).
* Common Mobile Phone Codes.
4&5 weeks CHIP LEVEL PRACTICAL TRAINING
* Proper use of Micro Iron
* Soldering & Desoldering Practice.
* Chip Component Removing & Replacing.
* Jumper Practice.(Antina Switch Jumper,Track Breakage.
* Jumper,Display Cont.Jumper etc.)
* Driver IC Jumper
* I.C Removing Practice.
* I.C Reballing Practice.
* B.G.A. I.C Replacing Practice.
* Driver I.C. Changing practice.
* Display Changing Practice (Patta Displays )
* Ribben & Patta changing Practice.
* P.F.O. Changing.
* Pasted B.G.A.IC Removing Practice.
* Jack Changing Practice
(Sim Jack,Charging Jack,Hand free Jack,Battery
* Bluetooth Module Changing Practice.
* Flap & Sliding Phone assembling Practice.
TRACING (FAULT FIND OUT)
6 and 7th week
* Mobile Phone Physically Testing.
* Fault Find Out in Mobile Phone.
* Track Reading in circuit Diagram Books.
* Track Checking on Mobile Board (Practically checking by multimeter).
* Track Checking with the components.
* Cool testing Of Mobile Phone.
* Hot testing in Mobile Phone.
* Track Checking comparision by other phone.
SOFTWARE TRAINING MODULE
* Basic Computer Knowledge.
* U.f.s Repairing Box Training.
* New MX Key HTI High-Tech Interface Repairing.
* Micro Box Training ( For Latest Multimedia Sets)
* Infinity Box Training)
* ET+ Box CDMA, GSM & Chinese Model Flashing, Unlocking &
IMEI Rebuild Training.
* S.E.Tool Box Training.( For Sony Ericsson Sets)
* Universal Box Training ( Spl.for I.M.E.I Repairing)
* GPG Dragon Box Training.( For Chinese Phones )
* Spider Box Training ( For Chinese Phones )
* Ve-pro Box Training ( For Chinese Phones )
* Application Software Training (Ring Tones, Games, Wall Papers, & Other)
* Software :-Like Smart Movie Converter, I-phone Video Converters, I-phone
For more information Visit TSCER – Texas School of Continuing Education & Recruitment at 9800 Centre Parkway Suite 625 Houston TX, 77036 or Call 832.240.1786 and email email@example.com